Thursday, April 30, 2009

What site has free printable cards, B-day, Anniversary, Christmas,etc?

My parents 55th wedding anniversary is tomorrow, July 14. Mom and dad both like the cards that I make and print out on my computer. But the main CD that I used to make these cards, some how got broken. Does any one know what free site that I can go to, where I can make my own card for them? I don't have the money to go buy another CD nor do I have the time. I gave up my job and home to come take care of them as they both have had strokes. So could some one please tell me what free site I can go to for the free printable cards? Thank very much.

What site has free printable cards, B-day, Anniversary, Christmas,etc?
blue mountain .com has some free ones u have to look for them


No comments:

Post a Comment