Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm looking for black-themed Christmas cards, preferably printable or cool e-cards?

You should check out Rubberchickencards.com and Spicychickencards.com my boyfriend animates for them and they are great!!

I'm looking for black-themed Christmas cards, preferably printable or cool e-cards?
last year I made some black cards with silver snowflakes on them, very pretty.


I made a snowflake template by finding a snowflake I liked on the fonts on the computer and printing it out as large as I could


then enlarged it on the scanner to the size I wanted printed it out again


and then put this over a piece of thin cardboard and drew around the edge of the image hard to leave an indent on the card underneath


then cut it out with craft knife


and then just used this as a stencil


and sprayed silver paint through it onto the card sized folded black card.


Man that was a mouthful, hope it makes sense!!
Reply:I don't know if they make a computer version but Mahogany are very nice cards. They usually have a variety of occassions and some generic some you can make them for whatever you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment