Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where do I find early American History on-line fact pages and/or on-line flash cards - for free?

I am trying to CLEP out of early American History. I want a good review of the main events and dates in either a printable or "flash card" form. Please include links to any pages you think will help - even if they are a little different than what I specified.

Where do I find early American History on-line fact pages and/or on-line flash cards - for free?
www.thehistorynet.com/


www.historyplace.com/


www.historycooperative.org/jahindex.ht...


historicaltextarchive.com/


www.ushistory.org/








http://vlib.iue.it/history/USA/ gives you a page of links for many us hty topics
Reply:Go to loc.gov if you want to know about early white Americans.But to learn about Native Americans go to google.com

family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment