Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi, I am confused...?

Someone keeps reporting me. All I asked if there was a site that would have printable cards for me, and then I got reported. Please don't report me, but can someone tell me what's going on and what are the rules?

Hi, I am confused...?
Many people here might be reallly mean and sometimes Customer Care makes mistakes by deleting content that is not a violation.





Yahoo! Customer cares has always done it's best in providing the best service, but many times they make mistakes and very wrong mistakes.





You can always fight the violation, in the notification e-mail you will see a "Tell us why you think this is not a violation" and they might answer back.





Don't worry, just remember to be under the guidelines. Read the guidelines here: http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_... :)
Reply:make sure you are posting your question in the right catagory, sometimes you will be reported for that and its easily done.





if you really dont know why you are being reported email the yahoo answers team on the following addy. and good luck.





y_answrs_team@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment