Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anybody know where I can find free French horn fingering flash-cards?

I have switched to French horn, and it is really hard, so I want to get some printable flashcards so it will be easier to study. Also, if you have any tips on begginer French horn, please tell me them. I am really bad at French horn, but isn't it the hardest instrument, expecially for a 12 year old!

Does anybody know where I can find free French horn fingering flash-cards?
Try http://8notes.com/school/theory/musicthe...





set the instrument to horn and you can even modify the range. Good luck learning the horn. Tip, get a private teacher who plays horn as their PRIMARY instrument.
Reply:www.whc.net/rjones/rsctext.html





If that doesn't work, try to google it.





Good Luck,


Kimberly

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment