Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Need some web sites which will have free printable pictures in simple black lines so I can trace 'em onto card

If I had some pictures, with black outline, the simpler the better, I could then use them as templates to trace onto cards or even to emboss...





Is there any site which as like an archive of pictures (no colour though, just colouring type pics) so I can look up the designs I want and print..





does that make sense?!





Thanks

Need some web sites which will have free printable pictures in simple black lines so I can trace 'em onto card
Here are a few that I found by typing "pages to print and color" in the search bar good luck and have fun = )http://www.co.pima.az.us/cmo/sdcp/kids/c...


http://www.coloring-page.com/
Reply:There are a slew of free printable coloring pages on the web. You may have to shrink them down on your printer to make them fit your cards. Just do a search for the free printable coloring pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment