Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Printable Mother's Day Card?

Does anyone know where I could find a good Mother's Day card that I could print? I don't want anything overdone, just a nice simple happy mother's day type card. Maybe one of those like 4-fold type things. Or not. Whatever. It would be great if someone could answer before she woke up in 7 hours. = )

Printable Mother's Day Card?
Hi Shark sweetie, how ya doin. Great job trying to do this for mom. I'm not sure if this link has what you are looking for. Someone recently sent me a card from here and I just copied the link. Maybe they could have what you are looking for. If not when you are searching you may find other choices. And again, lucky mom to have you being so thoughtful. Good job!





http://www.blazingfire.net/cgi-bin/ecard...


No comments:

Post a Comment