Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need a charge card?

One that is for people who are not in collage but is only 19 going on 20. Also if possible one with no fee's (start up fee or anything like that I can handle a late fee). Also I would reather have a charge card and not a credit card.





Also if possible one you get in seconds online instent approval that they give you an temp printable card once approved.

I need a charge card?
A charge card IS a credit card. Also, even if you can afford to pay late charges, don't pay late. Ever. The earlier the better when building your credit history so be careful and the best thing to do with any card is use it no more than you can pay off every month.





I have never applied for a CC online, so can't tell you if they have temp cards. They may. I know it's much easier for teens/young adults to obtain a credit card nowadays, so good luck and respect your credit! It may seem like no big deal now but you'll be glad in the future.

Nintendo Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment