Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am starting a card shop and need up to date price list on the tcgs i am selling.?

The games I am currently working with is Magic the gathering, VS., pokemon, yugioh and something new called anachronisims.


I mainly want to deal in magic, yugioh and vs, as they are the hot ones but I still need to price this pokemon stock i have laying around. I would like to find a easy to use pricelist that is printable and updated regularly.

I am starting a card shop and need up to date price list on the tcgs i am selling.?
Use http://toywiz.com as a price guide for selling and buying just sell 1/3 of their price and buy at 1/6 of their price.
Reply:For Yugioh you can use the Beckett Yugioh magazine. In there should be every card ever listed in a set. They have price guides in there. As far as the other types of cards, you should see if they have magazines for those as well. I think Beckett makes one for pokemon too, i'm not sure. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment