Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's just say Christmas shopping is bad at the last minute. I need x-mas cards! Think you can help me please

Kay, it's Christmas Eve and of course, I had to put this to the last minute. Every store is closed and now, the only thing that I need are three Christmas card. Three 1 dollar Christmas cards. All I need to find are three Christmas cards over the Internet and BOOM! I'm happy. All I need is a place on the internet that can let me print out cards. All the ones I looked for had the stupid dotted lines stating, 'fold here' or 'cut here'. All I need is a website that has nice, FREE, printable Christmas cards. I mean nothing to fancy. Something good like for a 9, 10, heck 16 year old.





I'm asking with all of my heart, please help. If you do, I will hope you have a Happy Holiday. %26lt;%26lt;see I'm THAT desperate.





Happy Holidays.


ex . oh

Let's just say Christmas shopping is bad at the last minute. I need x-mas cards! Think you can help me please
if you have time (i dont know if ur doing anything later) you could try making them on powerpoint or sumthing...por maybe you can send their family and ecard on bluemountain.com
Reply:http://www.printfree.com/printable_chris...





go here

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment