Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Printable Card?

How do i make a card on my computer without any speacial program and print it??

Printable Card?
What programs do you have on your computer? Windows? What version?


I made one years ago but it took some trial and error.


Depending on what size you want to use, you need to figure out what you want on it. Divide it into 4 quarters. Top left hand quarter is one part, then you need to turn the paper upside down. What I think I did was start another document and put that part on it and when I printed it then I turned the page upside down to print it. I know this is confusing and without knowing what programs you have access to I can't give details. E-mail me and I will see what I can do or add to this question.





I just tried it on my computer and if you want to make one that is simple bi-fold, divide the paper in two. On the left hand side put what you want on there for the front. Set your margins so that only half of the paper is used. For the inside of the card start a second document and set the margins for the other half (right side). When you start to print, you will print the first page then turn it over and print the second page (which will be the inside). This is the easiest way to make one without a program.


Look in your templates on Word and see if there is a program there for cards. Some of them do have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment